Call Today to Schedule Your Appointment!
Dentist Naperville Lenz
General Family Restorative Dentistry
Dentist Naperville, Dr. Lawrence Lenz, DDS, MS, located in Naperville, Illinois, is a dual-trained dentist specializing in Orthodontics and Prosthodontics.
Our comprehensive family dental services include:
- Straightness of teeth
- Correcting bites
- Preventive gum care treatments
- All porcelain restorations
- Tooth Whitening
- Ultra-thin veneers
- Dental Implant Restorations
- Lifelike dentures
- On-site Dental Laboratory
- Complete line of services for all age ranges including children, teens, and adults.
What Do Our Patients Think?
Dr. Lenz has a special interest in treating young children, with cleft lip and palate & Dr. Lenz was a part of the Edward Hospital an Christ hospital oaklawn. Dr. Lenz also served on a Children’s Facial Center clinical team of specialists for over the past 10 years.
The Edward Hospital Children’s Facial Center team, who review and treat the cases of children with Cleft Lips & Cleft Lips and Palates includes:
- Plastic Surgeons; Ear, Nose and Throat Physicians
- Speech Pathologists; Audiologists; Nutritionists; Social Workers
- Psychologists; Geneticists; Orthodontists; & Oral Surgeons
Ask Dr. Lenz or any of his dedicated team for more information.
For your convenience, we offer evening hours until 9:00 p.m. on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Dr. Lenz and his dedicated team strive to offer all the advantages of high quality, comprehensive dental care for you & your family. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!