Dental implant service Naperville Illinois
Dental implant service Napervile, Before the development of dental implants, complete or partial dentures were the only alternative to replacing a missing tooth or teeth. Dental implants are a root substitute that is placed in your jaw to support a crown. This procedure replaces the tooth or teeth you did not have. The implant will bond with your bone and become part of your jaw.
Dental implants can be used to support a bridge or denture when several or all of your teeth are missing. The implant supported bridge or denture are an excellent way to replace your missing teeth and bring your smile, ability to chew and function back to it’s healthy state.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Enhance your natural smile
- Lend support to a denture or bridge
- Eliminate bite problems and joint pain caused by shifting teeth
- Replace missing teeth without adversely affecting nearby teeth
- Improve and restore your facial profile
- Restore your confidence- dental implants will allow you to once again speak and eat with comfort and confidence
Dental Implants are reliable. Their success rate is highly predictable.