Dental implants are an excellent replacement option when you have lost a tooth or teeth. Talk to Dr. Lenz today to see if Dental Implants are right for you!
The Smart Tooth Replacement Option
Contact us to schedule your Complimentary Consultation.
Naperville: (630) 420-2790
Before Dental Implants
A Dental implant is a metal post or frames that is surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath your gums. Once in place, they allow Dr. Lenz to mount replacement teeth onto them. Before the development of dental implants, complete or partial dentures were the only alternative to replacing a missing tooth or teeth. Dental implants are a root substitute that is placed in your jaw to support a crown. This procedure replaces the tooth or teeth you did not have. The implant will bond with your bone and become part of your jaw.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Enhance your natural smile
- Lend support to a denture or bridge
- Eliminate bite problems and joint pain caused by shifting teeth
- Replace missing teeth without adversely affecting nearby teeth
- Improve and restore your facial profile
- Restore your confidence! Dental implants will allow you to once again speak and eat with comfort & confidence.
Dental Implants are reliable. Their success rate is highly predictable.
Your Dental Health Begins Here
Preventative, Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry. Specializing in Prosthodontics & Orthodontics.
Contact Us — (630) 420-2790 in Naperville or (708) 361-1484 in Orland Park (Ortho Only)